Workflow Improvement/Admin Coordinator
Position: Workflow Improvement/Admin Coordinator (Part-Time)
Company: Brand Science
Location: Redding, CA
Hours: Part-Time, Flexible Hours 4-15 hours per week
Are you a total organization nerd? Get a high from making processes more efficient and successful? Love the thrill of a buzzing startup environment? Looking for a flexible opportunity with room for growth? Brand Science is currently seeking a Part-Time Workflow Improvement/Admin Coordinator.
Why you’ll love working here…
- Flexible work hours
- Currently fully remote during COVID-19, and remote work Fridays when things return to normal.
- You hate being micromanaged, and are looking for an employer who gives you ownership over your work.
- You’ll be on the ground level of an emerging company, able to help shape the trajectory.
- Lots of potential for growth.
You’d be the perfect hire for us if…
- You are a proactive problem solver who knows how to take a job and run with it
- Bringing order to chaos, and making things efficient gives you life
- You are able to go with the flow and work in gray areas.
- People accuse you of being type A (but you’re secretly a little type B).
- You have a growth mindset. While this is an entry level – you’re eager to pursue larger responsibilities.
- Mess and ambiguity doesn’t scare you – because you have the confidence of knowing you can untangle any web.
About Brand Science
Up until now, Brand Science has been a one-man-show. But due to rapid growth, we are expanding and hiring our first employee! We are a budding full-service marketing agency, specializing in branding, social media, web design, and more!
About the Position
We’re looking for a processes savant to help manage workflows and streamline client processes in order to give our clients the red carpet experience. This job will have flexible hours, varying between 4-15 hours per week.
What you’ll be doing on a day to day basis…
- Creating and maintaining client workflows from scratch
- Inventing & continually improving processes geared towards company success
- Implementing email workflows & managing email automation approvals
- Executive admin functions such as coordinating and scheduling client meetings via email
- Organizing client brand assets and e-files in Google Drive.
- Basic admin and data entry on websites and social media accounts.
Something other things that might be thrown your way…
- Researching and presenting suggestions on things such as best practices, new sales techniques, comparing softwares, finding contacts etc.
- Light copywriting work.
- A variety of executive assistant tasks.
What we’re looking for…
- Someone who can be flexible with hours, as a growing company there may be some weeks you work 4 hours, and others you work 15.
- Must be available for work M-F during regular business hours.
- Must be Tech Savvy! The vast majority of the processes you create will be implemented using some kind software or web app.
- Love working in GSuite/Google Drive
- Have experience in an executive administrative or workflow/processes role
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- College degree or equivalent work experience
BONUS POINTS if you…
- Have organized multiple email accounts using labels and color coding
- Have experience with the technologies we use: Dubsado, ClickUp, Shopify, WordPress, Facebook Ads Manager, Hootsuite, Planoly, Adobe CC, etc.
- Have experience in a marketing agency or startup environment
Think you’d be the perfect fit? Here’s how to apply!
Shoot your resume to email@example.com and include in the body why you think you’d be the best candidate for the position!